Human (Homo sapiens) TRA/TRD locus at 14q11.2
- The human TRA/TRD locus is located on chromosome 14, on the long arm at band 14q11.2, the TRD locus is embedded in the TRA locus, between the TRAV and TRAJ genes.
- Note that the TRDV3 gene localized in 3' of the TRDC gene is in inverted orientation of transcription.
- In IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView and IMGT/LocusView:
- The TRA/TRD locus localization (start and end: 127701-1058955 bp) and the gene positions are those in the clone contig which starts at the beginning of AE000658 and ends at the extremity of AE000662.
- Clones (in blue) are those used for the complete sequencing of the human TRA/TRD locus.
-> IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView, IMGT/LocusView and IMGT/CloneSearch Documentation
-> IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView, IMGT/LocusView and IMGT/CloneSearch Query page