CD4 domain 4 (IMGT/3Dstructure-DB card: 1wio_A)
Side view (backbone model)
- C-LIKE-DOMAIN loops are colored according to the IMGT color menu: BC loop (red), FG loop (purple).
- C-LIKE-DOMAIN strands are colored according to the IMGT color menu for strand representation: A, B and C strands (orange), transversal CD (grey), D strand (yellow), E, F and G strands (blue).
- Bold numbers in black refer to the IMGT unique numbering for C-DOMAIN and C-LIKE-DOMAIN. Smaller numbers in italics refer to the chain numbering in PDB.
- The cysteines are colored in red.
- A C-DOMAIN corresponds to the complete C-REGION, to most of the C-REGION, or to part of the C-REGION depending on the immunoglobulin and T cell receptor chains.
|||Sayle, R. and Milner-White, E.J. TIBS, 20, 374 (1995).|
|||Wu, H., Kwong, P. D., Hendrickson, W. A. Nature 29; 387 (6632) 527-30 (1997 May).|
- IMGT Repertoire:
- IMGT Scientific chart:
- IMGT Index:
- Domain in IMGT Index
- This image has been generated with the program RASMOL version 2.6  from the PDB file 1wio , containing the atomic coordinates of the structure of the T cell Surface Glycoprotein CD4.
- IMGT Education (FR):
Last updated: 11/03/2009
Author: Marie-Paule Lefranc Marie-Paule.Lefranc@igh.cnrs.fr
Editors: Elodie Foulquier and Elodie Gemrot